Partnerships throughout the US
OPYS is at an exciting point in its history, with hospital partners in the Midwest. No matter where our Hospital partner facility is, we are prepared to establish a local regional support office, to serve our local physician service and providers.
The local and regional focus is key in providing facility specific physician services. Our team recognizes that an excellent hospital partner must be local – we must always be there. This has been the cornerstone of success for our physician leaders throughout their careers. Subsequently, this remains an important focus for OPYS today. Our Company’s leadership is able to attract some of the best regional and local physicians. Then utilizing our physician leadership and best practice experience, we work with you to improve processes and deliver results.
Growing Network of Physician Leaders
Through our years of medical leadership experience, we have a developed growing network of physician affiliate leaders and providers ready and available to partner with your facility.
Top Performing Physicians
- Residency Trained, Board Certified (or Eligible)
- Medical license without any disciplinary actions whatsoever
- Demonstrated excellence in like or higher Facility level
- Excellent reviews on medical staff office Verifications of Employment
- Candidate with minimal malpractice cases, and risk
- Strong letters of recommendation
- Previous Medical Director or Vice President favorable recommendation