Improved Metrics & Outcomes
2005 US News & World Reports – America’s Best Hospitals
Our outstanding team of physicians understands that EDs have increasingly played a critical role as a safety net provider in the community.
In today’s healthcare community, the ED is often the sole place for both primary and emergency care. Coupled with the federal constraints of access to all regardless of their ability to pay, this increasing utilization of the ED challenges even the best hospital systems.
Our physicians specialize in fixing throughput and other quality and metric inhibitors. We have significant experience in turning departments around. Our team has attained remarkable results at some of the most challenging facilities – and we can do the same at yours!
With OPYS, we will quantitatively measure our success through key outcome metrics:
- Above Average National Hospital Quality Measures
- Patient Satisfaction Incentives
- Low 30-Day Readmission
- Joint Commission’s ORYX
Quality, efficient, patient-centered healthcare through experienced medical leadership
Take a look at some of our physician leaders’ recent success:
- Reduced Length of Stay
- Increased Hospital Admissions by reducing transfers
- Increased Patient Satisfaction to the institutions highest level
- Reduced Door to Doctor wait times
- Created First Chest Pain Center
- Attained New Trauma Designation
- Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Reduced Walk Outs
- Improved Medical Staff Relationships