Improved Patient Satisfaction & Key Metrics
- 2005 US News & World Reports – America’s Best Hospitals
Our outstanding team of physicians understands that EDs have increasingly played a critical role as a safety net provider in the community.
In today’s healthcare community, the ED is often the sole place for both primary and emergency care. Coupled with the federal constraints of access to all regardless of their ability to pay, this increasing utilization of the ED challenges even the best hospital systems.
Our physicians specialize in fixing throughput and other quality and metric inhibitors. We have significant experience in turning departments around. If not for our extensive training and expertise, our commitment and dedication ensures our success. Our team has attained remarkable results at some of the most challenging facilities – and we can do the same at yours!
Take a look at some of our physician leaders’ recent success*:
60,000 – 100,000 Volume ED
- Reduced Length of Stay
- Increased Patient Satisfaction to the institutions highest level
- Reduced Door to Doctor wait times
- Implemented ED throughput solutions
- Created First Chest Pain Center
30,000 – 59,000 Volume ED
- Improved Key Metrics – (LOS, LWOTs, Increased Volume)
- Improved Door to Antibiotics & ‘door to doctor’ times
- Implemented Multiple CPOE, and EHRs
- Attained New Trauma Designation
15,000 – 29,000 Volume ED
- Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Reduced Walk Outs
- Improved Medical Staff Relationships