More than 10 years of coding experience & Certified by the AAPC.
The Professional team in the Practice Management Division of OPYS has extensive expertise in revenue cycle management (coding and reimbursement). Additionally, at OPYS, we have extensive experience with physician outsourcing. This experience provides opportunities for revenue loss prevention. Additionally, at OPYS, we have mechanisms to maintain coding compliance. Our Coders are certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders.
- Certified Emergency Department Coder (CEDC)
- Certified Anesthesia and Pain Management Coder (CANPC)
- Certified Professional Coder - Hospitalist (CPC-H)
- Medical Billing and Reimbursement Certification
- Verification & Chart - Retrieval Electronic or scanned received at OPYS
- Chart Review - Records reviewed for documentation completeness
- CPT & ICD-9 Coding - Appropriate claims determined based upon regulations and documentation
- Charge Creation - Claims are created within 24 hours
- Claim Audit - Concurrent multi-level checking of completed claims
- Archival - Created claims are stored prior to submission to carrier
- Claims Submission - Claims are submitted to the insurance agency or governmental agency
- Follow-up - OPYS professionals Follow-up with insurers to ensure settlement is sent
Additionally, at OPYS, we offer:
- Chart Documentation Training
- Electronic Charge Capture
- Claim Failure Analysis
- Online Payment
OPYS - Hospital-based physician outsourcing services & experienced revenue cycle management. We specialize in all facets of outsourced physician services.