Ready for a refreshing new way to practice medicine?
If your looking for an organization with equal equity, competitive benefits, and your custom tailored schedule, then you’re ready for OPYS!
We are a physician owned and operated company, with basic beliefs – work together, in a positive environment, providing quality patient care. AtOPYS, we understand you are in the business of saving lives. Let us improve yours today!
We simply want the very best. We are committed to building a strong solid team of well-read and skilled care providers who just get it! We all know that every group hospital setting has about 2 to 3 of these strong and exceptional hard working, sharp, procedurally talented, great with nurses, staff, and patients, . . . you know the ones. Well at OPYS, we have them all on our team!
Our commitment to building a strong team is demonstrated by our careful and controlled growth. As such, be sure to take a look at our current physician employment opportunities. We wont go after a contract that we cannot fully staff with ideal physician care providers. We know from experience, that groups that extend themselves beyond their capabilities loose in the long run.
An OPYS Physician must pass our rigorous selection criteria:
- Residency Trained, Board Certified (or Eligible)
- Medical License without any disciplinary actions whatsoever
- Excellent Reviews on Medical Staff Office Verifications of Employment
- Candidate must have no or minimal previous malpractice cases
- Strong Letters of RecommendationsSuccessfully Pass OPYS in-person Group Interview